My best friend and constant companion went to sleep for the last time on Tuesday, January 31st, 2017. We had a long happy life together and I have lots of wonderful memories. Rest in peace, dear friend. You will be missed.
A sweet gift from Susan came today. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness, dear friend.
Now here's a little about DAHLI ANGEL!
I was born on April 5th, 2001. I belong to the breed called "Lhasa Apso". My breed originated in Tibet. That's the place where the Dahli Lama lives. My job is to guard inside the palaces in Tibet & they often refer to me as the "lion dog". Isn't that funny? I don't look like or feel like a LION but because I am a pretty fierce protector, that's what they call me.
I was adopted by Gramz on July 11th, 2001 & quickly adjusted to my new home. I am fiercely loyal and extremely well behaved. I am an excellent traveler and go just about everywhere with Gramz except to Mass, of course. I meet and greet all of our visitors and they all think I'm pretty cute. I just love it when the kids come over to stay at Gramz. It is so fun to have them to play with.
Besides Gramz, Jean Wagner is my favorite person. She is always so happy to see me and I like that so I like her!! My favorite toy is my soft pink ball. Gram throws it; I get it and give it back to her and she rewards me with a teeny tiny treat. Yummy! I also like my stuffed animals. Gramz and I play tug of war. The only problem is; Gramz always wins! Oh well that's what it means when they say: "it's a dogs life".
Breeder: Carmella Friend of Friend Kennels, Hartville, OH Owner: Marge Lechner, Avon Park Florida (formerly of Olmsted Falls OH)
*When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions.
* The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food.
* The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note - placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
* The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help, because I fall faster than you can run.
* I cannot buy anything larger than a king-sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Look at videos of dogs and cats sleeping. They can actually curl up in a ball. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space used is nothing but sarcasm.
* For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In addition, I have been using bathrooms for years; canine attendance is not mandatory.
*The proper order is to kiss me, then go smell the other dog's butt. I cannot stress this enough. It would be such a simple change for you.
Thanks for visiting & please look at all my funny pictures below.
WATCH ME GROW !!
Click on the cameras to see me!
Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About My Puppy:
1. She lives here. You don't.
2. If you don't want her hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my puppy better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, she is an adopted daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results. Thank you for understanding.
Thanks George! These are the best!